Gold Service is a Swiss family company founded in 1895. Our customers’ trust and our long existence are the best guarantees for you. We offer additionnal commitment and guarantees:
- Swiss quality in buying and selling gold and precious metals.
We ensure that all our products come from refineries or suppliers that have obtained all the necessary certifications to guarantee the highest level of moral ethics.
- Professionalism: transparency and discretion.
We comply with all applicable laws and standards in all the countries in which our company is located.
- In Switzerland: G & C Partners SA is subject to the AMLA (Anti-Money Laundering Act) and is a member of ARIF (Association Romande des Intermédiaires Financiers/ French-Swiss Association of Financial Intermediaries).
- In France: G&C France SAS is subject to French legislation, in particular as far as payment rules are concerned.
- Your personal data stay confidential and no personal information is shared with a third party.
*ARIF is a self-regulatory organisation approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA); it is the Swiss government body responsible for financial regulation as described in Article 2 al. 3 of the Swiss federal Act against money laundering and terrorist financing in the financial sector (AMLA). ARIF is also recognised by FINMA as a professional organisation responsible for the promulgation of rules of conduct governing the profession of independent asset manager under the Swiss federal Act on Collective Investment Schemes (CISA).